Wednesday, March 2, 2011
Lockout links: Stuff you should read
By Paul Kuharsky
We've fielded a lot of questions about the latest developments in the fight between owners and players.
Here's the best stuff I read last night and this morning:
- This piece from David Cornwall pre-dates the ruling on the league’s TV lockout insurance but walks us thorough the implications of union decertification.
- Breaking down the ruling against the lockout insurance TV deals.
- It’s a leverage shift the players have been hoping for, says Andrew Brandt.
- Brandt runs through the issues as the deadline nears.
- What happens to the TV money is one of the next questions, says Don Banks.
- It’s about mortgage payments, says Pete Prisco.
- Owners would love to get away from Judge David Doty, says Clark Judge.
- Patriots owner Bob Kraft had been condescending about the players even taking the lockout insurance issue to court, says Tom Curran.