Monday, September 7, 2009
Reading the coverage: McCown alone as backup
By Paul Kuharsky
Posted by ESPN's Paul Kuharsky
- The Colts' success is usually built on a hot start and a roll as the hunted team, writes Phil Richards.
- Jim Caldwell is a meticulous note taker, says Phil Richards.
- Bob Kravitz has the Colts going 12-4 and not losing a division game.
- Five things the Colts must do to regain control of the division, from John Oehser.
- Oehser’s roster analysis.
- The Colts signed safety Aaron Francisco, claimed linebacker Glenn Cody and cut safety Matt Giordano, says Mike Chappell. I'm sad to see Giordano go so soon after he helped me out with this.
- LenDale White doesn’t regret stomping and would stomp again, he said in a discussion of the Terrible Towel controversy of 2008. Jim Wyatt and Terry McCormick both wrote it. Warped logic from White that he can buy whatever house he’s in. Unless he got a bonus I don’t know about, I’m pretty sure he couldn’t afford Heinz Field.
- Chris Hope doesn’t know what to expect in his first trip back to Pittsburgh, says Gary Estwick.
- Quinton Ganther’s injury was significant, says Wyatt.