Friday, September 7, 2012
Chat wrap: Blanket fantasy advice
By Paul Kuharsky
I spent some significant time reviewing the film of Thursday's chat to break out these teases in order to pull you into the transcript.
Among the things we hit on were:
- Blanket fantasy advice.
- The idea of a big-play receiver being a system guy.
- Unpredictable predictions.
- Nike uniform backlash.
- The most surprising thing I saw in the preseason.
- The most favorable Sunday matchup for a young quarterback in the division.
- The "easier" strength of schedule for a last-place team.
- Giving pats on the head to officials for not missing calls.
With those highlights, how could you not click here?