Friday, September 19, 2008
Reading the coverage: Taylor dislikes 'must-win' concept
By Paul Kuharsky
Posted by ESPN.com's Paul Kuharsky
I enjoyed chatting with many of you yesterday. That's a regularly scheduled deal -- 3 p.m. ET on Thursdays. Set your alarms. And if you haven't sent a note to the mailbag, you're missing out. Word on the street is that I email virtually everyone back.
Now, a late morning look around.
Phil Richards looks at the crazy start to the season in the division.
- The Texans are figuring out how best to help Houston in the aftermath of Hurricane Ike.
- A win over the Titans would be a big step for the Texans.
- Peter Richmond visited Nashville during training camp to research his piece for the New York Times' Play Magazine. The timing is a bit awkward with Vince Young hurt and demoted, but Richmond asks if we're finally entering the age of the running quarterback, or if we'll ever enter it.
- Keith Bulluck's perspective is different now that he's older.
- Justin Gage sat out a second practice in a row with a groin issue.