Tuesday, October 27, 2009
Reading the coverage: Adams wants VY starting
By Paul Kuharsky
Posted by ESPN.com’s Paul Kuharsky
- Andre Johnson is day to day with a lung contusion, says John McClain.
- Steve Slaton’s fumbling is a concern, says McClain.
- McClain: “They are 4-3, and there was a time earlier in the season when I thought they'd win six games. Now I think they can win nine and possibly 10, which is what I predicted before the season.”
- The inside run blocking is a big issue, says Lance Zierlein.
- Playing loose has been the key to the Colts’ defensive success, writes Mike Chappell.
- The Colts’ defense is finally getting some attention, says Tom James.
- Reggie Wayne’s injury has him day to day, says Phil Richards.
- John Oehser has the rundown of Bill Polian’s radio show. In Part I, Polian says Dallas Clark’s a Pro Bowler. In Part II, he talks injuries.
- John Henderson is off to his best start in three years, says Vito Stellino.
- The jury is in place for the trial of the alleged shooter of Richard Collier, writes Paul Pinkham.
- Vic Ketchman’s concerns are on defense.