Friday, July 12, 2013
Chat wrap: Rapid fire conversation
By Paul Kuharsky
I needed to towel off after Thursday's chat as we his such a breakneck speed.
We covered a lot, including:
- The potential for a Titans' receiver move and the long-term role of Damian Williams.
- How having a teams in two markets is better than having two teams in one market.
- The Colts defensive line depth as a strategy.
- The division three years from now.
- The Texans and the talent gap.
- Jaguars playoff chances. Yes, someone asked about them.
- Star players and weak backups.
I hope you'll click here to read the whole, delightful conversation.