Friday, November 6, 2009
Reading the coverage: Collier shooter convicted
By Paul Kuharsky
Posted by ESPN.com’s Paul Kuharsky
- Justice is swift and sure on the Colts offensive line, writes Phil Richards. Fun piece.
- The Colts will need to slow Matt Schaub, who’s making a name for himself, says Phillip B. Wilson.
- Bob Sanders isn’t looking like he’ll be on the field Sunday against Houston, says Mike Chappell.
- Marlin Jackson has a torn ACL and is finished for the season, says Chappell. It’s the left knee this time. Last season was cut short when he tore up his right knee.
- Jackson, Kelvin Hayden, Sanders, and Antoine Bethea talked “of becoming the NFL's best secondary. The foursome started the first two games of 2008, and not only haven't they started together since, they haven't been on the field together since.” John Oehser’s game preview includes a look at the secondary’s issues.
- Before the announcement of injury news, Wilson shared some thoughts on the information he was getting.
- A look at the Colts rushing attack, from Tom James.