Friday, December 5, 2008
Reading the coverage: A look at Colts' 2:00 work
By Paul Kuharsky
Posted by ESPN.com's Paul Kuharsky
Bryan Pride told me to cut down on the chitter chatter at the top of Reading the coverage and cut to the chase. Who am I to go against his advice? Have to roll with it.
- The Colts have been great in the last two minutes of each half, outscoring opponents 68-22, writes Phil Richards. This story includes a great chart on teams that score the most and allow the most scores in 2:00 drills.
- Bob Kravitz loves Bob Sanders but wonders if the oft-injured safety is worth his big contract.
- This November has been a lot better than last November for Dwight Freeney, writes Mike Chappell.
- A look at Hunter Smith's high school career, from Chappell.
- Jack Del Rio is selling his team on spoiler mode and the history of Soldier Field, writes Vito Stellino.