Sunday, December 7, 2008
Reading the coverage: Can there be gun control in sports?
By Paul Kuharsky
Posted by ESPN.com's Paul Kuharsky
Good morning AFC Southies.
Here are morning headlines for your enjoyment.
I'll be at LP Field in a couple hours for Browns-Titans, where I will do my best to keep my eye on the Colts, Texans and Jaguars as well. You'll get semi-Rapid Reactions on those three games, and as much as I can give you from Nashville...
- David Barron contemplates whether there can be gun control in sports.
- Fullback Vonta Leach has dreams of the Pro Bowl, according to Meghan Manfull.
- Dwight Freeney and Robert Mathis are a top-notch, one-two punch, says Mike Chappell.
- The Colts' five-year streak of division titles could officially end today, writes Chappell.
- More on Mathis from Tom James.
- Apologies for being late on this one: The Jaguars want the city to spend $148 million on renovations to Jacksonville Municipal Stadium, according to David Hunt.
- Michael C. Wright takes some questions.
- Buffalo's acquisition of Marcus Stroud from Buffalo ranks as one of Jason Cole's top 10 trades.