AFC South: Brandon Barnes
August, 18, 2009
By Paul Kuharsky | ESPN.com
Posted by ESPN.com's Paul Kuharsky
- Antwaun Molden is off PUP and ready to contribute at corner, says Jordan Godwin.
- An Aggie is complimenting a Longhorn at Texans camp, says John McClain.
- With Rex Grossman hurt, the Texans re-signed Alex Brink, writes McClain.
- Chris Brown could "steal" goal-line carries from Steve Slaton, says Michael Fabiano.
- A handy chart with injury info and estimates on return dates from Alan Burge.
- Injuries are piling up for the Colts' defense, says Mike Chappell.
- The Colts' draft class appears to be doing well so far, says Tom James.
- Mike Hart was back in practice. Details of that and thorough notes on practice from John Oehser.
- In with defensive tackle John Gill, out with guard Brandon Barnes.
- The Jaguars weren't pushed around like last year, but managed only three field goals in a loss in Miami, says Vito Stellino.
- Quarterback play and protection were early issues for the Jaguars in Miami, says Michael C. Wright.
- The Jaguars' 3-4 looks weren't very productive against the Dolphins, writes Wright.
- Back to the lab for the Jags, writes Gene Frenette.
- Gene Smith doesn't have a response for an accusation from Cleveland, says Stellino.
- Bigcatcountry.com doesn't think that performance will boost ticket sales.
- "These days, the Jaguars are a decidedly less talented team, on paper. What the team is preaching, however, is that individual responsibility will overcome what talent couldn't do last year as injuries toyed with the team's psyche." Jason Cole on the Jaguars.