AFC South: Dateline
August, 7, 2009
By Paul Kuharsky | ESPN.com
Posted by ESPN.com's Paul Kuharsky
Old, but interesting: pro-football-reference.com goes three deep on the best players ever by uniform number.
- Coach Gary Kubiak could move safety Eugene Wilson to corner, according to the Chronicle's notebook.
- Third receiver Andre Davis has been making some big catches, says Dale Robertson.
- Zac Diles is working on a transition to the weak side, says Jordan Godwin.
- Houston added Deltha O'Neal and Andre Hall, writes Godwin.
- A look at Thursday night's practice from Alan Burge.
- Indy hopes changes energize the team, says Don Banks.
- Pete Prisco gets a feel for Jim Caldwell.
- The Colts want size and speed at defensive tackle, which facilitates a move of Keyunta Dawson to end, writes Mike Chappell.
- Tim Jennings got the life of a corner encapsulated in two plays, says Chappell.
- Caldwell says the Colts are focused on the day-to-day grind.
- Some interesting numbers on run games around the league from stampedeblue.com.
- The Times-Union's observation deck at the bottom of this provides practice details.
- James Wyche is trying to stay healthy, says Michael C. Wright.
- Quentin Groves had bulked up and needs to put that weight to good use, says Vito Stellino.
- Eben Britton understands the importance of being at camp on time, says Gene Frenette.
- Vic Ketchman connects sellouts and TV ratings.
- Chuck Cecil isn't making any major scheme changes, but he does want the Titans to be more violent, writes Jim Wyatt.
- Vince Young says there is nothing wrong with being confident, reports Wyatt.
- Wyatt's Thursday afternoon practice report.
- Cary Williams got a shot with the first team, says Wyatt.
- NBC's "Dateline" is working on a piece about Steve McNair's murder, says Wyatt.
- Terry McCormick likes what he's seen so far from Nate Washington.
- Titans Radio reviews Thursday.
- Keith Bulluck's trash-talking broke up camp monotony, says Joe Biddle.
- Everyone's getting to the ball in the Titans' secondary.