AFC South: Doug Datish
The Titans had only publicly released the first week of their training camp schedule before Tuesday, when they passed out the whole slate.
As usual, practices are subject to change due to weather and when the team is forced inside to work, there is no room for fans.
Here's a list of the practices open to the public. The remote parking and shuttle from previous years is kaput, which is good news. Fans will be able to park CVS/Caremark corporate offices at 445 Great Circle Road across the street from team headquarters.
Friday, July 31 -- 3:30 p.m.
Saturday, Aug. 1 -- 3:30 p.m.
Sunday, Aug. 2 -- 3:30 p.m.
Monday, Aug. 3 -- 3:30 p.m.
Tuesday, Aug. 4 -- 8:30 a.m.
Thursday, Aug. 6 -- 3:30 p.m.
Friday, Aug. 7 -- 4 p.m.
Tuesday, Aug. 11 -- 3:30 p.m.
Wednesday, Aug. 12 -- 3:30 p.m.
Thursday, Aug. 13 -- 3:30 p.m.
Monday, Aug. 17 -- 3:30 p.m.
Tuesday, Aug. 18 -- 8:30 a.m. and 7 p.m.
Wednesday, Aug. 19 -- 3:30 p.m.
Sunday, Aug. 23 -- 3:30 p.m.
Monday, Aug. 24 -- 3:30 p.m.
Tuesday, Aug. 25 -- Noon
Wednesday, Aug. 26 -- 3:30 p.m.
The following training camp autograph schedule is subject to change without notice, Designated players are schduled to sign after the practice indicated:
Players scheduled to sign autographs after Aug. 7 will be announced at a later date.
Posted by ESPN.com's Paul Kuharsky
TERRE HAUTE, Ind. -- Some quick notes and reflections from reporting day at Colts camp:
- The addition of Quinn Gray and Jared Lorenzen gives the Colts four quarterbacks while Peyton Manning is out of action. They'll work behind Jim Sorgi but likely ahead of rookie Adam Tafralis. Josh Betts was released.
"It was something we had targeted to perhaps upgrade if we could," team president Bill Polian said. "But we didn't want to do it with players who had no experience, we didn't want to do it with a rookie. Here are two players available, one of whom has won in the league in Quinn Gray, and the other, Jared, who we thought very highly of coming out of college and has been in a similar system in New York for a while."
- The Colts also added offensive lineman Doug Datish, formerly of the Falcons, off waivers some time ago. Mike Elgin was released.
- The team has signed all nine of its picks and its roster is at 80. Tony Dungy expects six players to start out on PUP. The most serious injury is linebacker Tyjuan Hagler's pectoral tear and he may not resurface until October, Polian said. Here's an update on the status of defensive end Dwight Freeney and safety Bob Sanders.
- Reggie Wayne is wearing a light beard, but it could be something else entirely in three weeks.
"That's my going to work look," he said. "ZZ Top, that's what I'm shooting for."
- Veteran center Jeff Saturday said that once Manning is back in place, it will take very little time for the offense to click back into form.
"I would say by the second practice we'll be full tilt," Saturday said. "If you knew how many balls he threw in the offseason, how many routes are run, how much offense has been run leading up to this, it may even be day one. But definitely by day two we'll be full cylinder."