- Paul Kuharsky, ESPN Staff Writer
- 0 Shares
Interior defensive line isn’t a pressing need. The Titans signed Sammie Hill as a free agent and they like Jurrell Casey a lot. Mike Martin played in every game as a rookie while Karl Klug suffered a second-year dip.
But they can make room for Floyd, a versatile interior player who can stop the run and get push into the backfield that will help the entire front.
I think the odds of Floyd being available at No. 10 are very remote, though.
If the Dolphins don't bowl over the Raiders with a trade for No. 3 the way James Walker did on Miami’s behalf here, I think Floyd could go third to Oakland.
1. KC: Luke Joeckel, OT, Texas A&M
2. JAC: Dion Jordan, DE, Oregon
3. MIA: Eric Fisher, OT, Central Michigan (Trade)
4. PHI: Star Lotulelei, DT, Utah
5. DET: Lane Johnson, OT, Oklahoma
6. CLE: Dee Milliner, CB, Alabama
7. ARI: Chance Warmack, G, Alabama
8. BUF: Cordarrelle Patterson, WR, Tennessee
9. NYJ: Barkevious Mingo, OLB-DE, LSU
10. TEN: Sharrif Floyd, DT, Florida
Follow the draft as it continues, right here.