AFC South: Len Dale White
Posted by ESPN.com's Paul Kuharsky
Pete Prisco's annual top 50 players starts with 26-50, a segment that includes Reggie Wayne, Michael Roos, Bob Sanders, DeMeco Ryans and Cortland Finnegan.
- The Texans announced an initial slate of camp practices that will be open, and cut quarterback Alex Brink, tackle Doug Dedrick and punter Justin Brantly, writes Megan Manfull.
- Alan Burge considers the roster moves.
- John Oehser chimes in on Peyton Manning's omission from ESPN.com's all-decade team and considers the series' "moments" list, too.
- A breakdown of Ryan Diem from Oehser.
- Maurice Jones-Drew makes an appearance in this Ross Tucker piece about players judging broadcasters.
- The Jags are looking to deal Dennis Northcutt. Here's Michael C. Wright's story on it.
- A little more than a year after a tornado ripped up his hometown, Brad Meester's high school coach, Ed Thomas, was shot and killed, says Wright.