AFC South: Seth Wand
Pete Prisco’s list of the 26th to 50th best players in the NFL.
Alan Burge looks at what’s become of Seth Wand.
Five things to like about the Colts' special teams, from John Oehser.
Tony Dungy talks about his top three football memories, and his No. 1 will be one a lot of Colts fans rank high, too.
If all the people who have complained about not being able to go to the scrimmage actually went to the scrimmage, the stadium wouldn’t be big enough to hold them all, says Vic Ketchman.
Amanda Warford joins Jarett Dillard and Jeremy Mincey as they visit with some kids. (Video.)
Derrick Morgan’s been slowed by injuries, says John Glennon.
David Climer looks at Rusty Smith's chances. I think Smith is a lock for the roster, with Chris Simms’ only route to a spot being to beat out Kerry Collins for No. 2.
A sprained wrist has Nate Washington on the sideline, say Jim Wyatt and Glennon.
Paul Williams is also banged-up, says David Boclair.
This could be the best group of receivers the Titans have fielded in more than a decade, says Climer.
Posted by ESPN.com's Paul Kuharsky
Familiar names that were part of the UFL draft: Zach Piller, Bo Schobel, Rien Long, Larry Tripplett, Seth Wand. I'm sure I've missed some that have connections to the AFC South.
- Gary Kubiak heads out of minicamp with his best team yet, writes John McClain.
- Breaking down the quarterbacks heading toward training camp, from John Oehser.
- Jim Sorgi has bulked up, says Oehser.
- Larry Hawley talked with Marlin Jackson about life lessons at camp.
- The Jaguars don't want a repeat of the Derrick Harvey negotiations with Eugene Monroe, says Vito Stellino.
- Cutting Cleo Lemon was another example of the Jaguars' new belief in addition by subtraction, says Gene Frenette.
- A progress report on tight end Zach Miller from Vic Ketchman at jaguars.com.
- Jacksonville was awarded long-snapper Jeremy Cain on waivers, according to the team Web site.