AFC South: Taylor Swift
June, 17, 2009
By Paul Kuharsky | ESPN.com
Posted by ESPN.com's Paul Kuharsky
Impact players in the division, from Matt Bowen.
- Megan Manfull looks at Rex Grossman. I don't know if it's her last story, but I know it was her last practice. Manfull is moving on to a new career. The AFC South will miss her on the Texans beat and wishes her well.
- The Battle Red Blog thinks Grossman will wind up as a camp body.
- A day after he gave us five reasons you might worry, John Oehser provides five reasons to feel good about the Colts.
- Tony Ugoh is the target of Oehser's newest veteran breakdown. I've been gathering stuff on Ugoh and intend to write about him soon.
- Tim Graham looks at Dominic Rhodes in Buffalo.
- The Jaguars feel pretty good about seventh-round running back Rashad Jennings, says Vito Stellino.
- Maurice Jones-Drew is already planning for life after football, writes Stellino.
- David Garrard-to-Torry Holt makes Clifton Brown's list of passing combinations that get no honeymoon period.
- A thirsty thief ripped off a cooler of Gatorade at Jaguars practice. No kidding. Here's a short mention of it from Jim Schoettler.