AFC South: Twitter
Posted by ESPN.com's Paul Kuharsky
Some teams are cracking down on Twitter.
Bob Kravitz has some opinions on the tweeting issue. I think it's absolutely ridiculous to expect reporters not to use Twitter at a practice that's open to the public when the public is allowed to do it.
- Rex Grossman is working hard to revive his reputation and his career, writes Richard Justice.
- Steve Slaton plans to make a bigger impact on offense, which would be no small thing. Jordan Godwin's story.
- Chris Myers should be ready for the opener and the Texans are looking at veteran defensive backs including Mike McKenzie as well as a couple of running backs, says John McClain.
- Brice McCain is getting a big chance to show his stuff, often against Andre Johnson, says Jordan Godwin.
- McClain expects Dunta Robinson will be a white knight coming to the rescue.
- Justice thinks Gary Kubiak will have a hard time not calling plays.
- A confirmed list of Texans on Twitter.
- Lance Zierlein has the Texans and Titans both finishing 9-7 behind Indianapolis.
- The Texans' practices with the Saints will be open to the public. Details from Alan Burge.
- Rookie coach and Hall of Famer Bruce Matthews dusted off his Elvis impersonation, says Justice.
- John Clayton's look at Colts camp.
- Five thoughts from Terre Haute from Pete Prisco.
- Raheem Brock is dealing with the death of his half sister, writes Mike Chappell.
- After Eli Manning's contract extension, Chappell looks into the future for Peyton Manning.
- Ryan Lilja is a feel-good story, says John Oehser.
- Oehser's look at Wednesday practice.
- Oesher reminds us the Colts were actually better offensively in 2007 when Marvin Harrison was out hurt.
- Bob Sanders doesn't want to talk about injuries, writes Tom James.
- Stopping the run seems complicated now, writes Michael C. Wright.
- The Jaguars are finding new ways to get the ball to their playmakers, says Wright.
- Mike Walker has a huge opportunity if he can stay healthy, says Wright.
- Russ Purnell has been in the visiting locker room the Jaguars are using 14 times with other teams.
- A look at the tight ends from Big Cat Country.
- The Titans will honor Steve McNair by wearing his No. 9 on a helmet decal, reports Jim Wyatt.
- David Climer considers LenDale White giving up drinking.
- Kevin Vickerson is lighter and faster, writes Wyatt. I've got a blog entry coming soon on Vickerson.
- The Titans talk about expected upcoming restrictions on Twitter use, from Wyatt.
- Competition for the third running back slot is heated, says Terry McCormick.
- Bud Adams looks back at his 50 years in pro football, from McCormick.