AFC South: Tyrone Hartsfield
November, 6, 2009
By Paul Kuharsky | ESPN.com
Posted by ESPN.com’s Paul Kuharsky
- Peyton Manning routinely picks the Texans apart, says Dale Robertson.
- Hurt shoulder or not, Mario Williams has been quiet and needs to show up in Indianapolis, says John McClain.
- Matt Schaub makes Pete Pricso’s list of the league’s most improved players.
- Brian Cushing was limited and Shaun Cody had an injection to help his back injury, says Dale Robertson.
- The fantasy impact of Owen Daniels’ injury, from Lance Zierlein.
- McClain passes out his midseason awards.
- The Texans defense is a lot different than it was the last time it faced Indianapolis, says Alan Burge.
- Key matchups for Texans-Colts from Battle Red Blog.
- Justice is swift and sure on the Colts offensive line, writes Phil Richards. Fun piece.
- The Colts will need to slow Matt Schaub, who’s making a name for himself, says Phillip B. Wilson.
- Bob Sanders isn’t looking like he’ll be on the field Sunday against Houston, says Mike Chappell.
- Marlin Jackson has a torn ACL and is finished for the season, says Chappell. It’s the left knee this time. Last season was cut short when he tore up his right knee.
- Jackson, Kelvin Hayden, Sanders, and Antoine Bethea talked “of becoming the NFL's best secondary. The foursome started the first two games of 2008, and not only haven't they started together since, they haven't been on the field together since.” John Oehser’s game preview includes a look at the secondary’s issues.
- Before the announcement of injury news, Wilson shared some thoughts on the information he was getting.
- A look at the Colts rushing attack, from Tom James.
- Tyrone Hartsfield was found guilty of shooting Richard Collier, writes Paul Pinkham.
- The Jaguars don’t rush the quarterback well, but things could change against Kansas City’s Matt Cassel, says Vito Stellino.
- Cole Pepper’s take on the tackling issues.
- Mel Tucker expects better tackling, says Vic Ketchman.
- Ladies only in this “Ask Vic.”
- Ketchman hopes for an eventual return to the 4-3.
- The Titans are wary of Frank Gore, writes Jim Wyatt.
- Tennessee works a heavy rotation on the defensive line, says Gary Estwick.
- Vince Young has nine more chances, says David Climer.
- Two Titans ranked among the NFL’s dirtiest in a poll, says Estwick.
- Rod Hood has found a good situation with the Titans, says Terry McCormick.
- Stephen Tulloch and Gore are old friends, says McCormick.
- David Stewart’s got a hamstring injury, says Wyatt.