AFC South: Zavier Adibi
April, 5, 2009
By Paul Kuharsky | ESPN.com
Posted by ESPN.com's Paul Kuharsky
- The Texans signed linebacker Cato June and he'll compete for the weakside job with Xavier Adibi, says John McClain.
- Alan Burge likes the addition of June.
- John Oehser's list of Peyton Manning's most underrated moments: No. 5 and No. 4.
- Oehser's look back at the Colts in the first round: 2001.
- Oehser's top 25 picks of the Polian era: No 23 and No. 22.
- A look at Peria Jerry, courtesy of Oehser.
- Gene Frenette is anxious to see how Gene Smith and the Jaguars do on draft weekend.
- Vito Stellino looks at the improbable story of Michael Oher.
- When the Jaguars head into the weight room for the start of the offseason program Monday, they'll see a completely revamped area, writes Vic Ketchman of Jaguars.com.
- Chris Johnson is trying to scale back on fast food, says Jim Wyatt.
- David Climer ponders Chris Johnson and asks, why not live where you work?
- I know these two aren't Titans related, but a lot of Titans fans are interested in Vanderbilt and Jay Cutler:
Cutler can look to history and find a Vanderbilt quarterback who led the Bears to a title: Bill Wade. Wyatt takes a look.
Bears receiver Earl Bennett was actually in a Vanderbilt classroom when he learned about the Cutler trade.