Postgame notes from Kansas City
September, 20, 2009
By Bill Williamson | ESPN.com
Posted by ESPN.com’s Bill Williamson
Final thoughts on the Raiders' 13-10 comeback win at Kansas City:
- Oakland safety Michael Huff is playing much better so far in 2009. He suddenly looks like an NFL player.
- Kansas City quarterback Matt Cassel is going to help this team. He has an edge to him. Once the Chiefs work out the kinks, they will be fine.
- Didn’t you have a feeling the Chiefs were going to pay for letting the clock run out on them at the end of the first half while at the Raiders’ 8-yard line? That’s a killer in a three-point loss.
- After playing well against the Chargers, Oakland running backs Darren McFadden and Michael Bush weren’t overly effective against the Chiefs.
- New Chiefs receiver Bobby Wade had a nice start to his Kansas City career with six catches for 72 yards. He will help this team.
- Richard Seymour was quiet for Oakland after he had two sacks last week in his Raiders debut. He had two tackles against the Chiefs.