Let’s look back at some of the stories that occurred in the AFC West during the past two weeks while I was on vacation:
- Defensive end Elvis Dumervil was arrested in Miami on gun charges.
- New Denver quarterback Peyton Manning bought a home for nearly $5 million in the Denver area.
- Receiver Dwayne Bowe did not sign an extension before the deadline for franchised players. He has yet to sign his tender and report to the team.
- Defensive back Donald Washington reportedly was arrested for drunk driving.
- Franchised safety Tyvon Branch signed a four-year contract extension.