Key players return to practice
September, 20, 2012
By Bill Williamson | ESPN.com
- Denver star pass-rusher Von Miller practice fully Thursday after being limited Wednesday with a hip injury. Also, nickel cornerback Chris Harris practiced on a limited basis for the first time since hurting his ankle in Week 1.
- Oakland middle linebacker Rolando McClain is back at practice Thursday after being out Wednesday with a concussion. He should be able to play against Pittsburgh on Sunday.
- Kansas City receiver Steve Breaston (wrist) and cornerback Jalil Brown (groin) both practiced fully Thursday after not practicing Wednesday and guard Ryan Lilja (back) practiced on a limited basis after being held out Wednesday.
- Pittsburgh linebacker James Harrison (knee) and safety Troy Polamalu (safety) are expected to miss Sunday’s game against the Raiders. Harrison has been out for several weeks and Polamalu missed last week’s win over the Jets.
- Peyton Manning made fun of himself Thursday at the Broncos’ practice.
- The Raiders-Steelers game will be shown on local television.
- The Chargers’ home game against Atlanta, though, is blacked out on local television.