Thursday, November 6, 2008
AFC West injury report
By Bill Williamson
Posted by ESPN.com's Bill Williamson Kansas City
- Linebacker Derrick Johnson looks like he will not play on Sunday at San Diego unless he has an unexpected turnaround. He missed his second straight day of practice with a thigh injury that caused him to leave Sunday's loss to Tampa Bay.
- Safety Jarrad Page (groin) and cornerback Patrick Surtain (quad) also did not practice Wednesday or Thursday.
- Defensive and Turk McBride was limited Thursday with a shoulder injury.
- Punter Dustin Colquitt and cornerback Brandon Flowers practiced fully on Thursday.
- Safety Michael Huff didn't practice because of a hip injury.
- Running back Darren McFadden was limited in practice for the second straight day. He has missed the last two games with turf toe injuries on both feet. It looks like McFadden has a chance to play Sunday against the Carolina Panthers.
- Quarterback JaMarcus Russell missed the end of practice Thursday with a knee injury. It's not believed to be serious.
- Safety Gibril Wilson was back at practice Thursday. He has been dealing with a groin injury.
- Receiver Chris Chambers and cornerback Antonio Cromartie practiced on a limited basis Thursday after they both did not practice Wednesday. Chambers has been dealing with an ankle injury and Cromartie has a nagging hip injury.