|ESPN.com: AFC West||[Print without images]|
Posted by ESPN.com's Bill Williamson
Here's a fan voting update on the Pro Bowl. Fan voting accounts for one-third of the final tally with players and coaches making up the other two-thirds.
Here are the AFC West players who are currently in the top five at their respective positions:
3. Jay Cutler, Denver Broncos, 417,462
My take: Cutler fell to third and San Diego's Philip Rivers fell out of the top five.
3. LaDainian Tomlinson, San Diego Chargers, 351,222
My take: Tomlinson stayed in third place despite gaining just 24 yards on the ground against the Falcons on Sunday, his second-lowest rushing output of his career.
1. Brandon Marshall, Denver Broncos, 325,907
My take: Marshall is leading a very strong group.
1. Tony Gonzalez, Kansas City Chiefs, 297,926
2. Antonio Gates, San Diego Chargers, 270,921
My take: Gonzalez stays in first place and he should. He is playing as well as he ever has.
5. Nick Hardwick, San Diego Chargers, 87,736
My take: Hardwick is barely staying in the top five.
1. Champ Bailey, Denver Broncos, 218,339
3. Antonio Cromartie, San Diego Chargers, 145,691
4. Nnamdi Asomugha, Oakland Raiders, 140,701
My take: Bailey has stayed atop the voting despite missing seven week with a groin injury. He should return this week and he should end back up in Hawaii.
5. Sebastian Janikowski, Oakland Raiders, 60,625
My take: Janikowski slipped from No. 4 to No. 5. That botched fake field goal against Kansas City could not have helped his cause.
1. Shane Lechler, Oakland Raiders, 80,796
My take: Lechler routinely represents the Raiders in the Pro Bowl and it wouldn't be a shock if he makes it again.
1. Darren Sproles, San Diego Chargers, 101,798
My take: Sproles is a star and he deserves to go to Hawaii, but the Jets' Leon Washington will challenge him.