Tuesday, November 2, 2010
Breaking down AFC West Power Rankings
By Bill Williamson
ESPN.com’s NFL Power Rankings heading into Week 9 were released Tuesday. Here are my thoughts on how the AFC West teams fared in the rankings:
Kansas City Chiefs
- Power Ranking: 11
- My Power Ranking range: 7-9.
- Why: The Chiefs are learning to do what it takes to win.
San Diego Chargers
- Power Ranking: 16
- My Power Ranking range: 14-16
- Why: The Raiders are streaking up the rankings. Teams that score 92 points in two games tend to do that.
- Power Ranking: 22
- My Power Ranking range: 18-20
- Why: The Chargers can win every time they step on the field. But they can lose every time they step on the field as well.
- Power Ranking: 28
- My Power Ranking range: 28-30
- Why: The Broncos are falling fast and hard.