Sunday, September 20, 2009
Oakland-Kansas City halftime notes
By Bill Williamson
Posted by ESPN.com’s Bill Williamson
- Allowing the clock to run out at the Oakland 8-yard line at the end of the half is inexcusable. With the score tied at 3-3, Kansas City needed to get points. That could really come back to bite Kansas City in the second half.
- Oakland quarterback JaMarcus Russell has is having an awful game. He has completed 3 of 12 pass attempts.
- Kansas City quarterback Matt Cassel yards just 75 yards passing, but he is doing a decent job leading Kansas City down the field.
- New Kansas City receiver Bobby Wade is giving the Chiefs a spark. He has three catches in his Kansas City debut.
- Oakland linebackers Kirk Morrison and Thames Howard have combined for 15 tackles.