- Jamison Hensley, ESPN Staff Writer
- 0 Shares
The Baltimore Ravens now have $6.971 million in salary cap room, according to information provided by ESPN Stats & Information.
The Ravens increased their cap room to that amount after lowering center Jeremy Zuttah's cap number to $1.7 million. Zuttah signed a five-year, $18 million deal after getting traded to the Ravens.
The Ravens' cap space ranks in the middle of the NFL. There are 12 teams that have less cap room than the Ravens.
The Pittsburgh Steelers ($1.1 million), Detroit Lions ($1.3 million) and New Orleans Saints ($1.7 million) have the fewest amount of cap room. The Cleveland Browns ($31 million), New York Jets ($26.9 million) and Jacksonville Jaguars ($25.2 million) have the most.
Here are the 10 players with the highest cap numbers on the Ravens:
1. DT Haloti Ngata: $16 million
2. QB Joe Flacco: $14.8 million
3. CB Lardarius Webb: $10.5 million
4. RB Ray Rice: $8.75 million
5. OL Marshal Yanda: $8.45 million
6. LB Terrell Suggs: $7.8 million
7. LB Elvis Dumervil: $3.375 million
8. OL Eugene Monroe: $3.2 million
9. TE Dennis Pitta: $3.2 million
10. DL Chris Canty: $3.166 million