Lunch links: Former Baylor coach apologizes
March, 9, 2010
By ESPN.com staff | ESPN.com
- Former Baylor coach Guy Morriss apologized for his facetious comments last week commending his players for stealing copies of the campus newspaper at Texas A&M-Commerce.
- Russ Lande of The Sporting News has a Big 12-heavy mock draft. The top four picks and seven of the top 10 come from the conference.
- Big 12 commissioner Dan Beebe said Monday the Big 12 isn't ready to declare any venues the permanent homes for any Big 12 championships.
- Don Williams of the Lubbock Avalanche-Journal takes a closer look at the next Texas Tech quarterback, recent 2011 commit Michael Brewer.
- Bill Coats of the St. Louis Post-Dispatch tries to answer two big questions for Missouri as the Tigers begin their spring workouts today.
- If you want tickets to Kansas State football, you've got a few more options this year.
- Colorado's offensive line says its worst problems in 2009 were self-inflicted. The Boulder Daily Camera's Kyle Ringo reports that the Buffs hope that changes in 2010.
- Oklahoma kicked off its spring practices on Monday, and Jake Trotter of The Oklahoman says all eyes are on quarterback Landry Jones.
- Also, the Sooners picked up their sixth commitment for 2011 on Monday, running back Danzell Williams from Arlington, Texas.
Tweets from https://twitter.com/ESPNCFB/lists/big12