Lunch links: OSU offense 'basketball on grass'
May, 17, 2010
By ESPN.com staff | ESPN.com
Condolences to the family of Texas A&M hoops signee Tobi Oyedeji.
- Oklahoma State's new offense can be described as basketball on grass, writes Brandon Chatmon of The Oklahoman.
- Kansas receiver Johnathan Wilson is using a forgettable season in 2009 as motivation for 2010, writes Jesse Newell of the Lawrence Journal-World.
- The Oklahoman's Jake Trotter takes a look at the Sooners' brutal nonconference schedule.
- Schools like TCU and SMU are looking their best as doors may creak open for new conference membership, writes Kate Hairopoulos of the Dallas Morning News.
- Brian Christopherson at the Lincoln Journal Star examines the idea of Nebraska's recruiting pipeline to Texas drying up after a move to the Big Ten.
- A study by a Nebraska grad student found that a train line from Omaha to Lincoln could be successful, writes Richard Piersol of the Lincoln Journal Star.