Lunch links: Stoops, OU and the Big 12
May, 26, 2010
By ESPN.com staff | ESPN.com
I fear for the safety of the back of Jared Allen's neck, which will be experiencing the summer sun for the first time in quite awhile. Could end up being the biggest story of the offseason in Minnesota.
- Oklahoma coach Bob Stoops isn't exactly hitching his wagon to the Big 12.
- Plenty of Big 12 traditions made The Sporting News' top college football gameday rituals.
- Steven Sipple of the Lincoln Journal Star has a report from Nebraska fan and Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas' visit.
- Baylor may have a potential Heisman darkhorse, according to Terrance Harris at AOL Fanhouse. Hint: It's not Kendall Wright. He also looks at six obvious and not-so-obvious Heisman candidates from around the Big 12.
- Texas an independent? Not off the table, says Longhorn AD DeLoss Dodds, according to Steve Wieberg at USA Today.
- How do you fix Texas A&M's attendance problem? David Harris at The Dallas Morning News tries to answer the question.