Lunch links: Reesing heads to Canada
May, 28, 2010
By ESPN.com staff | ESPN.com
Is there another person in the world besides Ron Artest who could make "Say Queensbridge" trend worldwide on Twitter?
- It's official: Todd Reesing is a Saskatchewan Roughrider. Rookie camp begins next week.
- Former Oklahoma linebacker Brian Bosworth belongs in the College Football Hall of Fame, but "The Boz" is keeping him out, writes John Rohde of The Oklahoman.
- The Kansas ticket scandal is forcing athletic departments around the country to inspect their own ticket operations.
- And Texas athletic director DeLoss Dodds is confident the scandal didn't touch his department, reports Mark Rosner of the Austin-American-Statesman.
- Rick Reilly addresses some changes in the Texas school system curriculum and takes a few lighthearted shots at the Longhorns.
- Bob Condotta at The Seattle Times says the Pac-10 may have soured on Utah and Colorado, believing their arrival wouldn't have a big enough impact to warrant expansion. Now in their sights: Texas and Texas A&M.
- Robert Griffin or Jerrod Johnson? The Dallas Morning News' Kevin Sherrington weighs in.
- Texas receiver Marquise Goodwin recorded the best long jump of the NCAA Preliminaries on Thursday.
- Texas Tech coach Tommy Tuberville paid his first ever visit to Amarillo and talked championships once again.
- Former Colorado All-American lineman Andre Gurode is hosting a kickball tournament in Dallas to benefit his new, unique foundation.
- Kansas State will kick off against Missouri State at 6:10 p.m. in Week 2.
Tweets from https://twitter.com/ESPNCFB/lists/big12