Lunch links: Martinez provides Pelini a test
November, 26, 2010
By ESPN.com staff | ESPN.com
Missouri is more cosmopolitan than you give it credit for. It's got a very vibrant cowboy poetry scene.
- The relationship between Taylor Martinez and Bo Pelini has reached a critical crossroads, writes Dirk Chatelain of the Omaha World-Herald.
- Turner Gill understands the rivalry between Kansas and Missouri well, writes Tully Corcoran of the Topeka Capital-Journal.
- If you think Bedlam is big this year, get ready for next year. It could be even bigger, writes Jake Trotter of The Oklahoman.
- Kevin Haskin of the Topeka Capital-Journal writes about how difficult it was to put together his all-time All-Big 12 ballot.
- Texas A&M's special year has continued, while Texas' nightmare season has (probably) come to an end, writes Chuck Carlton of the Dallas Morning News.
- Bill Snyder is no stranger to North Texas football, writes Austin Meek of the Topeka Capital-Journal.
- Berry Tramel of The Oklahoman gives you the full text of Lou Holtz's pep talk to Oklahoma State at halftime of last night's Lone Star Showdown.
- Missouri linebacker Andrew Wilson is making a big impact on the Tigers' defense, but he'd rather not get recognition for it, writes Dave Matter of the Columbia Tribune.
- Jimmy Burch of the Fort Worth Star-Telegram says expect fresh faces on the Texas coaching staff in 2011. He also reports that the decision to go to a bowl game at 5-7 would be left by Mack Brown up to a player vote.
- Kirk Bohls of the Austin American-Statesman says the Longhorns should just say no, and the questions are just beginning for what will be a long offseason.
- Woody Paige of the Denver Post shares his favorite memories of the Colorado-Nebraska rivalry.