Lunch links: Huskers fans can rest easy
January, 12, 2011
By ESPN.com staff | ESPN.com
- Could former USF coach Jim Leavitt end up at Kansas State soon? "Things will be cleared up soon enough," he said.
- Here's a look at colleague Mark Schlabach's way-too-early top 25. Plenty of Big 12 flavor all throughout the poll.
- You'll see Texas Tech quarterback Taylor Potts and linebacker Brian Duncan in the Texas vs. The Nation all-star game in San Antonio on Feb. 5.
- A Colorado player from the 2010 team has been arrested on suspicion of sexual assault, reports Kieran Nicholson of the Denver Post.
- New coach Jon Embree, meanwhile, may be zeroing in on the final hire of his coaching staff: his quarterbacks coach.
- Nebraska fans can rest easy after Michigan filled its coaching vacancy from San Diego State instead of LSU, which might have courted Bo Pelini, writes Mitch Sherman of the Omaha World-Herald.
- Austin Meek of the Topeka Capital-Journal doesn't believe Chris Cosh's son's recent departure from the program has any connection to the K-State defensive coordinator's future.