Lunch links: Coach-on-animal violence
April, 20, 2011
By ESPN.com staff | ESPN.com
That guy has tiny, baby hands. Seriously. It's weird. Once I saw him try to pick up a Big Mac. He couldn't do it. Had to eat it layer by layer.
Also, in the spirit of the playoffs, I dare you to get through this without cracking up.
- If you want to see Iowa State coach Paul Rhoads punch a moose, this link is for you. He also shows off his acting chops. Ter'Ran Benton's stare at :48 is the stuff of nightmares. If that's not enough Iowa State for you, hoops coach Fred Hoiberg did a little Jimmy Chitwood impression, too.
- How much of an effect could big-time defensive tackle recruit Sheldon Richardson have for Missouri's defense? Dave Matter of the Columbia Tribune asks around.
- The Denver Post's Jeff Legwold profiles the man who could become the newest Bronco soon: Texas A&M's Von Miller.
- But could Colorado fans who also like the Broncos have mixed feelings about Miller because of a past incident? Tom Kensler at the Post asks the questions.
- Texas Tech has announced its schedule.
- College Football News ranks the Big 12's coaches.
- Gary Pinkel is mum on Missouri's new depth chart.
- Looking for Blaine Gabbert? You can find him on the cover of this month's Sports Illustrated.
- Get ready for NCAA Football. It's coming. Here's a look at some of the new entrances in the game. Bevo's in the house this year.
- The Big 12 title game is gone, but will it be missed?
- Here are a few of Texas A&M coach Mike Sherman's thoughts from the Big 12 teleconference.
- What does the rise of 7-on-7 tournaments mean for college football? Brandon Chatmon of The Oklahoman looks at the trend.
- Undrafted players could be left in limbo as innocent victims of the NFL lockout. Former Missouri center Tim Barnes could be in that group, writes Randy Covitz of the Kansas City Star.
- It sounds like Oklahoma is adding another kicker to its roster.
- The road to a big Bedlam game is going to be tough for Oklahoma State, writes Dave Sittler of the Tulsa World.
- There is a lot of change going on up front for Kansas State, writes Kellis Robinett of the Wichita Eagle.
Tweets from https://twitter.com/ESPNCFB/lists/big12