Lunch links: The case for unequal revenue
April, 26, 2011
By ESPN.com staff | ESPN.com
Somebody get Russell Westbrook a Kevin Durant highlight reel.
- Nine of the 11 members reviewing the Fiesta Bowl's fate in the BCS attended a Fiesta Bowl-sponsored retreat with free food, lodging and golf. Yikes.
- NFL.com has a high-quality video piece featuring Blaine Gabbert's pro day at Missouri and Von Miller back home in Desoto, Texas. Great behind-the-scenes stuff here. This is your must-see link of the day.
- Toben Opurum, Kansas' leading rusher in 2009, has found a home and is excelling at defensive end, writes J. Brady McCollough of the Kansas City Star.
- Still think unequal conference revenue sharing is unfair and hurts the league? This might change your mind.
- The move to the NFL is just one more transition in a life full of them for Missouri defensive end Aldon Smith, writes Kent Babb of the Kansas City Star.
- Kansas has a passion and focus in practice that hasn't been there in the past, writes Matt Tait of the Lawrence Journal-World.
- Andy Staples at SI.com looks back at how the NFL's potential first-round picks in 2011 were rated as recruits.
- The onus to prepare for blue-chip running back Johnathan Gray is on Texas' offensive line, which may go three years without an NFL draftee, writes Kirk Bohls of the Austin American-Statesman.
- How much did the BCS Top 25 spend on recruiting last year? Kristi Dosh at Forbes.com has the numbers.
- Mike Dearmond of the Kansas City Star has some thoughts on Missouri's post-spring depth chart.
Tweets from https://twitter.com/ESPNCFB/lists/big12