Lunch links: Longhorn Network contract details
May, 4, 2011
By David Ubben | ESPN.com
What's more awesome: The dude who won $20,000 last night at halftime of the OKC Thunder playoff game or that Kevin Durant posed with him for a photo after the game ... then posted it to his Facebook page?
- John Maher of the Austin American-Statesman has some more details on the Longhorn Network. For instance, ESPN hires employees, but Texas can fire them.
- Here are a few photos from the "earth-moving stage" of Iowa State erecting its JumboTron.
- Kansas State running back Bryce Brown's goals now? Get healthy and get faster, writes Kellis Robinett of the Wichita Eagle.
- Matthew McGowan of the Lubbock Avalanche-Journal introduces you to the new man behind the mask, Texas Tech's new Masked Rider.
- Matt Tait of the Lawrence Journal-World has a few things that didn't stick out in Saturday's spring game.
- This is pretty ridiculous, Aggies fans.
- A future Texas Tech running back is making waves on the track.
- KU fans are losing a beat writer. Tully Corcoran at the Topeka Capital-Journal says goodbye.
- Un-Big 12 related, but file this under "You're so money, and you don't even know it." Jenni Carlson tells the tale of a woman who finished the OKC marathon in horrific conditions on Sunday ... and is seven months pregnant.