Lunch links: Osborne would schedule UT
May, 6, 2011
By David Ubben | ESPN.com
Now, maybe I haven't had a wife who was kidnapped, but I have seen the Brady Bunch where Tiger runs away.
We've all been through some bad stuff, Mr. Donaghy.
- Nebraska athletic director Tom Osborne would "certainly" play Texas if the Longhorns wanted to. That and more in Kirk Bohls at the Austin American-Statesman's examination of the end of a brief rivalry.
- How does the Big 12's total television deal fit into the rest of college football? Kristi Dosh at the Business of College Sports has the raw numbers, as well as how much schools are currently making off third-tier rights.
- Oklahoma State's 2009 recruiting class had a few gems that are paying off now, writes Brandon Chatmon of The Oklahoman. He also weighs in on how the Big 12 schedule changes affect OSU.
- Oklahoma's quarterback turned offensive coordinator is hoping to bring another title to Norman, writes George Schroeder at SI.com.
- Kansas defensive end D.J. Marshall is up for the Kansas City Leukemia and Lymphoma Society's Man of the Year.
- What's the No. 1 thing Stewart Mandel at SI.com learned this spring? Oklahoma is loaded.
- Texas Tech grabbed a defensive lineman out of College Station, reports Don Williams of the Lubbock Avalanche-Journal.
- Friday Bonus Link! If the world has a better Twitter feed than this one, I haven't found it.