Lunch links: Play two QBs in Austin?
August, 9, 2011
By ESPN.com staff | ESPN.com
Watch the Throne? Gross, guys.
- Kirk Bohls of the Austin American-Statesman says despite offensive coordinator Bryan Harsin's desire not to, Texas should play two quarterbacks for September and not a day longer.
- Here's your first in depth look at the new jerseys for Texas Tech. What do you think?
- Is Texas A&M's defense an elite unit? They think so, writes Jimmy Burch of the Fort Worth Star-Telegram.
- Mike Baldwin of The Oklahoman looks at Lane Johnson's unbelievable transition from QB to offensive tackle.
- Colleague Jeff Dooley takes a look at the possible landmines for top 25 teams Missouri and Texas.
- Texas senior safety Christian Scott has been suspended after an arrest on assault charges.
- Kansas running back Darrian Miller is looking pretty fantastic during fall camp for the Jayhawks. I'm excited to see this guy on the field.
- Texas A&M launched a new website. It looks pretty slick. I bet the SEC hooked them up with it. The Aggies' first practice of fall camp is tonight, and it's open to fans as usual under Mike Sherman.
- Former Missouri quarterback Blaine Gabbert is missing out on the customary rookie hazing in Jacksonville.
- Bob Stoops offered some insight about little-known names fans should watch out for in 2011.
- Missouri's offensive line is making sure to have some fun during a scorching fall camp, writes Harry Plumer of the Columbia Missourian.
- Texas has a former transfer back on the roster, linebacker Tariq Allen.
- A familiar name has shown up on the roster at Oklahoma State, writes John Helsley of The Oklahoman.
- Justin Tuggle is still holding out hope he can be Kansas State's starting quarterback, writes Kellis Robinett of the Kansas City Star.
- Oklahoma State receiver Justin Blackmon knows who he's watching in 2011: His fellow receiver Hubert Anyiam.
- Kansas State's Emmanuel Lamur is enjoying his move from safety to linebacker, a move that defensive coordinator Chris Cosh hopes gets more speed closer to the line of scrimmage, writes Joel Jellison of the Manhattan Mercury.
Tweets from https://twitter.com/ESPNCFB/lists/big12