Lunch links: Texas A&M/SEC fallout
August, 11, 2011
By ESPN.com staff | ESPN.com
One thing I know for certain in this land of rumors: Jürgen Klinsmann knows how to get down.
- Baylor QB Robert Griffin III sits down for a Q&A with the Orlando Sentinel that covers a lot of ground, including his role models growing up.
- Texas A&M to the SEC feels inevitable for Jon Solomon of the Birmingham News.
- The Oklahoman's Jenni Carlson says a move to the SEC for the Aggies doesn't make sense.
- Chuck Carlton of the Dallas Morning News weighs in on what he thinks Rick Perry's comments mean for the future of the Big 12.
- Here's my take on the Aggies to the SEC rumors.
- Jerome Solomon of the Houston Chronicle gives his take on the Aggies possible move to the SEC.
- Blue-chip recruit Sheldon Richardson is finally eligible at Missouri. Mike DeArmond of the Kansas City Star has more of the back story behind Richardson's arrival.
- SI.com's Andy Staples released his top 25 ballot, which features No. 1 Oklahoma and four Big 12 teams in the top 20.
- John Helsley of The Oklahoman has a look inside the battle at middle linebacker in Oklahoma State's camp.
- Kansas State's Ian Seau is looking to write a new story, reports Joel Jellison of the Manhattan Mercury.
- The breakup of the Big 12 would affect every edge of college sports, writes Jen Engel of FoxSports.com.
- Get to know Kansas receiver D.J. Beshears, who loves ESPN. Hey, thanks, D.J.
- Mike Baldwin of The Oklahoman catches up with the man on the spot in Norman: Sophomore linebacker Corey Nelson.
- Kellis Robinett of the Wichita Eagle gives a look inside K-State's efforts to reconstruct its offensive line.