Lunch links: Movie-making in the Big 12
November, 17, 2011
By ESPN.com staff | ESPN.com
Before I heard the siren song of residential real estate, I was bitten by the rub bug.
- OSU linebacker Alex Elkins' story is movie-making material, writes Gina Mizell of The Oklahoman. Think "The Air Up There" more than "Rudy."
- That prank on Landry Jones? It was no prank. He really had the tires stolen off his truck, writes Travis Haney of The Oklahoman.
- Don't get too riled up, Aggies. A&M's going to the SEC and it's taking Mike Sherman with it, no matter how frustrating this season has been, writes Brent Zwerneman of the San Antonio Express-News.
- Saturday will be the end of an era at Iowa State, writes Andrew Logue of the Des Moines Register.
- Kirk Bohls of the Austin American-Statesman breaks down Texas' complex bowl possibilities.
- Now is the time for Kenny Stills to be the star at Oklahoma. Jenni Carlson of The Oklahoman tells the story of how he got there.
- Just when two Red Raiders got healthy, a few more came down with a stomach bug, writes David Just of the Lubbock Avalanche-Journal.
- Missouri's defense hasn't been the same this year, writes Mike DeArmond of the Kansas City Star.
- KU running back Darrian Miller made an impact when he stepped on campus, and its continued into the season, writes Matt Tait of the Lawrence Journal-World.
- A couple of messages from those inside the league makes Berry Tramel of The Oklahoman think Big 12 administrators are tired of the fighting. The cure is civility.
Tweets from https://twitter.com/ESPNCFB/lists/big12