Lunch links: Mike Gundy stirs the BCS pot
January, 10, 2012
By ESPN.com staff | ESPN.com
Alabama's defense faced one offense in the nation's top 80 all season. It faced five outside the top 100. But if you want to crown 'em, crown 'em.
- Oklahoma State coach Mike Gundy says he thinks his team would score against LSU. That and more thoughts on the title game with Steve Wieberg of USA Today.
- A playoff is coming, though, a BCS official told Matt Hayes of Sporting News.
- Dorial Green-Beckham may be the biggest recruiting prize left. He's keeping his options open, reports Ben Frederickson of the St. Louis Post-Dispatch.
- An Iowa State safety has been charged with assault stemming from a January 2011 incident.
- Gina Mizell of The Oklahoman checks in on four players enrolling early at Oklahoma State this semester.
- Former Oklahoma running back Brandon Williams explains his decision to leave Oklahoma and go to Texas A&M.
- The times are changing for TCU in recruiting, writes Matthew Reagan of the Fort Worth Star-Telegram.