Lunch links: Aggies finalizing Big 12 exit
January, 24, 2012
By David Ubben | ESPN.com
Hi, my name is George. I'm unemployed and I live with my parents.
- Kansas AD Sheahon Zenger offered a brief comment on the Brock Berglund situation on Monday night, before the Jayhawks' game against Texas A&M. "This is a teachable moment for everyone involved," Zenger said. "And it’s about the fact that there is a right way to exit a program."
- The Aggies' regents gave president R. Bowen Loftin the power to work toward negotiating a final settlement with the Big 12.
- How does Oklahoma's new network differ from the Longhorn Network?
- Baylor swiped a quarterback from Kansas' recruiting class. He's a dual-threat passer from Garland, Texas. Colleague Damon Sayles has the story.
- Mizzou is at the SEC headquarters today for transition meetings.
- Texas A&M coach Kevin Sumlin has just one spot left to fill on his staff.
- Matthew Reagan of the Fort Worth Star-Telegram tells the story of a new Longhorn who has played through a tragedy as a young boy.
- Could Missouri TE Michael Egnew be the next Jimmy Graham?
- Jim Thomas of the St. Louis Post-Dispatch has more on Egnew in Mobile, Ala. this week at the Senior Bowl.
- Matt Baker of the Tampa Bay Times looks at how realignment's changed the recruiting game.