Lunch links: Tracking changes at Tech
March, 2, 2012
By David Ubben | ESPN.com
And Phil Donahue's walkin' past Cinnabon, and he's makin' eye contact with me. I can tell that he'll smile, and stay for a while, and say, "Pete, you're who I want to be!"
- Randy Riggs of the Austin American-Statesman gives you 10 Longhorns to watch in 2012.
- Chad Glasgow is back at TCU after a year at Texas Tech, and coach Gary Patterson says it's "like nothing changed," writes Stefan Stevenson of the Fort Worth Star-Telegram.
- John Hoover of the Tulsa World takes you down receiver Courtney Gardner's long road to Oklahoma.
- Kirk Bohls and Cedric Golden of the Statesman debate a varying selection of topics surrounding Texas football.
- Don Williams of the Lubbock Avalanche-Journal has notes from Texas Tech's latest spring practice. He also checks in with the race to replace Scott Smith on the defensive line.
- If you're looking to walk on at KU, your time is now.
- Tech safety Cody Davis compares last year's spring to this year after the first scrimmage. Sounds like there's less yelling and more learning.
- Quarterback Brandon Weeden talked to Oklahoma State's website after last week's NFL Combine.