Lunch links: Dispatches from Morgantown
March, 12, 2012
By ESPN.com staff | ESPN.com
Remember, everybody, the Big 12 Blog Bracket Challenge is up and running. Click here to join. Winner gets a free post at the top of my mailbag.
- What's next for the Belldozer, which revitalized Oklahoma's short-yardage offense in 2011? Travis Haney of The Oklahoman fills you win.
- A faster tempo was a big reason for West Virginia's Orange Bowl win. The Mountaineers are trying to keep that speed up this spring, writes Mike Casazza of the Charleston Daily Mail.
- That Orange Bowl win was big, but WVU's offense went stale at times in midseason. It wants more consistency.
- Work began on Oklahoma State's new athletic village. Here's a first look if you haven't seen the plans before.
- Gina Mizell of The Oklahoman gives you a preview of the three-man quarterback derby at Oklahoma State. She also shares some of the major storylines for OSU as it opens spring practice today.
- Former Iowa State defensive lineman Jake Lattimer was arrested over the weekend.
- Texas Tech added a safety from (Cibolo) Steele to its 2013 recruiting class.
- Dave Hickman of the Charleston Gazette has more from West Virginia's first day of practice on Sunday.