Lunch links: A Big 12 role model for TCU
March, 22, 2012
By ESPN.com staff | ESPN.com
I'm still trying to figure out how to get DJ Roomba in the mix on the blog.
- TCU is joining the Big 12, and needs a role model. Don't look to Texas, Oklahoma or any other Big 12 school. Look at Baylor, writes Randy Galloway of the Fort Worth Star-Telegram.
- West Virginia running back Shawne Alston just needed a chance after growing up with a rough childhood. He got on, and now he's on pace to go to law school and become a criminal attorney, writes Bob Hertzel of the Times West Virginian.
- Oklahoma State running back Joseph Randle opens up about his relationship with Sooners QB Blake Bell.
- Baylor S Ahmad Dixon takes you behind the scenes at Baylor's pro day in a video on the team's website.
- Greg Tepper of Dave Campbell Texas Football has five questions about Texas Tech this spring.
- Robert Griffin III proved he had the pieces to be an NFL quarterback. Charean Williams of the Fort Worth Star-Telegram looks at RG3's future.
- Bryan Fischer of CBSSports looks at the task ahead of Baylor now: Keeping the RG3 momentum in the program.
- Oklahoma QB Landry Jones is working out at Stanford's campus in Palo Alto, Calif., with QB coach George Whitfield.
- Former Longhorn Tom Campbell will be inducted into the AT&T Cotton Bowl Hall of Fame next month.
- Texas Tech safety Cody Davis answers a fun fan question on his blog.