Links: WVU's approach to Big 12 defenses
April, 9, 2012
By ESPN.com staff | ESPN.com
Have you or a loved one ever eaten a Dutch Baby? Send me your reviews here. Yes, I'm serious.
- Now is the time for Alex Okafor to become a wrecking ball in the Texas defense, writes Cedric Golden of the Austin American-Statesman.
- West Virginia's passing game gets lots of attention, but coach Dana Holgorsen loves what his running game is doing, too.
- New KU coach Charlie Weis is focusing on fixing an eye-popping problem in the classroom, writes Tom Keegan of the Lawrence Journal-World.
- Once again, Kansas' Toben Opurum is dealing with change at KU, writes Matt Tait of the Lawrence Journal-World.
- Clemson doesn't practice on Saturdays this spring, and coach Dabo Swinney says its an idea he stole from Mike Gundy on a recent visit to OSU.
- What's West Virginia doing to prepare for Big 12 defenses? Bob Hertzel of the Times West Virginian says it's focusing on the Mountaineers' offense.
- The man at the center of Oklahoma State's offense showcases his brains with Gina Mizell of The Oklahoman. She also takes you inside OSU's unorthodox approach to coaching special teams.
- This could be a very, very special year for Kansas State quarterback Collin Klein, writes Austin Meek of the Topeka Capital-Journal.
- WVU speedster Tavon Austin might be playing even faster this spring, writes Dave Hickman of The Charleston Gazette.
- Guerin Emig of the Tulsa World takes you into Joseph Ibiloye's transition to a new position coach.
- Iowa State defensive end David Irving is trying to turn physical prowess into production, writes Andrew Logue of the Des Moines Register.
- Trey Metoyer could have the same impact that Kenny Stills had as a freshman, writes Mike Baldwin of The Oklahoman.
- Oklahoma State wants to sell 50,000 season tickets for the upcoming season, writes Bill Haisten of the Tulsa World.
- Clint Bowen is coming back to KU, a place he says is special.
- You'll see this get plenty of attention in the coming future.
Tweets from https://twitter.com/ESPNCFB/lists/big12