Lunch links: Finding a new Big 12 commish
April, 16, 2012
By David Ubben | ESPN.com
She feels great. Her spirits are high, the whole family's high. There's your headline.
- Don Banks at SI.com profiles Baylor's "other" Robert Griffin, who's making his way to the NFL, too.
- The Oklahoman's Berry Tramel has a suggestion for Big 12 commissioner.
- Life is a little difficult for Baylor fans who love the Dallas Cowboys ... but have to watch their program's greatest player go to the Cowboys' biggest rival.
- Kansas added yet another transfer from Notre Dame, a linebacker named Anthony McDonald.
- Landry Jones' return to Oklahoma didn't inspire celebrations everywhere in the Sooner State, writes Jenni Carlson of The Oklahoman. But who will be his best returning receiver? Time to discuss.
- Kansas' defensive line is waiting for reinforcements, writes Matt Tait of the Lawrence Journal-World.
- The Austin American-Statesman breaks down Texas Tech's spring and Kirk Bohls tells you why blue-chip recruit Michael Brewer decided to come to Lubbock, instead of chasing his family legacy at UT.
- J.B. Lageman got some great news after WVU's Orange Bowl win. Jack Bogaczyk of the Charleston Daily Mail explains. He also explains some of the versatile shifts in the Mountaineers' new depth chart.
- Oklahoma found some answers this spring, but plenty of questions remain, writes Mike Baldwin of The Oklahoman.
- Texas Tech quarterback Scotty Young landed with coach Sonny Dykes at Louisiana Tech after transferring.
- Gina Mizell of The Oklahoman introduces you to Daytawion Lowe, OSU's hard-hitting country boy at safety. Meanwhile, no separation in the QB race means good news for true freshman Wes Lunt.
- Marc Hansen of the Des Moines Register says goodbye and relives some moments, including a few from Iowa State.