Lunch links: A&M's Big 12 exit struggles
April, 25, 2012
By ESPN.com staff | ESPN.com
You'll see this everywhere, but it's worth it. Preezy...of the United Steezy.
- Football isn't the only sport in which A&M is leaving the Big 12 with a whimper, writes Kirk Bohls of the Austin American-Statesman.
- What does it mean to get "Gronked?" The Big 12 may find out soon, but Austin Meek of the Topeka Capital-Journal explains.
- Bill Haisten of the Tulsa World says true freshman Wes Lunt is his pick to win the OSU QB job.
- Texas is missing receiver Miles Onyegbule through August with a torn pectoral muscle.
- Bill Snyder opened up about who stood out in Saturday's scrimmage at K-State, writes Kellis Robinett of the Kansas City Star.
- KU coach Charlie Weis wants to do things right now. That's easier than going back and fixing them later, writes Jayson Jenks of the Topeka Capital-Journal. The Journal's Kevin Haskin has a few spare spring football thoughts, too.
- Former OSU receiver Justin Blackmon bowled a 300 on Wii bowling. I'm far too impressed with this accomplishment.
- Kansas will be playing a home-and-home with Ohio in coming seasons.
- What BCS changes are on the table for college football's postseason? Ralph D. Russo of the Associated Press explains.
- What do the NFL Draft gurus think of Justin Blackmon?
- Newcomer Matt Moro is pushing for playing time in the secondary at WVU. Bob Hertzel of the Times West Virginian introduces you.
- What do Big 12 coaches think of West Virginia?
- Texas Tech's receivers are going to spice up the running game, writes Don Williams of the Lubbock Avalanche-Journal.
- Weis talks about his days at Notre Dame with Joe Montana.