Lunch links: OSU’s stunning spring
May, 4, 2012
By ESPN.com staff | ESPN.com
Nothing gets me more amped than Sarah McLachlan.
- Remember before the spring? Oklahoma State OC Todd Monken said he'd be "stunned" if Wes Lunt was OSU's starter. Well, here we are. Gina Mizell of The Oklahoman revisits those comments and others.
- An Iowa State football player has been named in a felony search warrant, and evidence suggests its in regard to a sexual assault from last month, reports The Ames Tribune's Luke Jennett.
- The most profitable athletic department in the country in 2010-11? That would be Kansas State. Colleague Paula Lavigne explains.
- Here's the lowdown on new Big 12 commissioner Bob Bowlsby from someone who has covered him, Jon Wilner of the San Jose Mercury News. He brings realignment experience and TV contract experience to the Big 12.
- I talked K-State football and some other stuff on a podcast with the boys at the Wildcats' blog, Bring On The Cats.
- A deal is unofficially in place that should keep the Red River Rivalry in the Cotton Bowl in Dallas through 2020.
- Former Oklahoma coach Barry Switzer says West Virginia and Oklahoma are the preseason favorites in the Big 12.
- NCAA academic eligbility is changing with the class of 2016. Be prepared to learn the term "academic redshirt," writes colleague Mitch Sherman.
- TCU is making a change to its logo. You'll be seeing a lot less of the frog.
- West Virginia AD Oliver Luck opened up even more about the move to the Big 12.
- The Big 12 website has a preview of Oklahoma after the spring.
Tweets from https://twitter.com/ESPNCFB/lists/big12