Lunch links: Big 12 reached out to FSU?
May, 16, 2012
By ESPN.com staff | ESPN.com
It’s a progressive culture. Most of them travel by zip line.
- One reason Florida State should bolt to the Big 12? For a better schedule, writes Berry Tramel of The Oklahoman.
- The interest from Florida State is a testament to the Big 12's strength, writes Bobby La Gesse of the Ames Tribune.
- The Big 12 should make its move in relation to Florida State. Sean Keeler of Fox Sports explains the positives.
- Florida State's mad at the ACC? The league's downfall is the Seminoles' fault, writes Mike Bianchi of the Orlando Sentinel.
- Former Florida State trustee Derrick Brooks said today on the Tim Brando show the Big 12 reached out to Florida State, not the other way around.
- Charlie Weis is still getting paid by Notre Dame and Kansas, reports Brian Hamilton of the Chicago Tribune. He'll keep collecting checks from the Irish through 2015.
- Texas running back Johnathan Gray's not even on campus yet, but Mack Brown's not mincing words. He'll play, Brown says.
- Mad about the College Football Hall of Fame? It's an organization you can't take seriously, says Berry Tramel of The Oklahoman.
- The move to the SEC was the right one, says former A&M coach Gene Stallings.
- Bruce Feldman of CBSSports.com has 10 pleasant surprises from the spring. Two Big 12 players crack the list.
- Oklahoma made it official on Tuesday: Fresno State receiver Jalen Saunders is coming to Norman.
- Texas AD DeLoss Dodds wants a playoff, but he wants it separate from the bowl games, reports Kirk Bohls of the Austin American-Statesman.
- Matt Tait of the Lawrence Journal-World tries to figure out what KU's depth chart will look like next season.
Tweets from https://twitter.com/ESPNCFB/lists/big12